Expressive Art Therapy - Counselling - Tutoring
Art & Music - Workshops
"His nurturing nature creates a safe container where everybody feels welcome and held."
"Iven's music has a rare quality which captivates and opens the heart, transforming the most challenging of human experience."
Want to read more testimonials, click here.
Iven Simonetti RTCc
Iven Simonetti RTCc. Counselling, Expressive Art Therapy and alternative forms of therapy such as music, play, and art making to foster positive mental health and self care.
I study the positive effects of play, music and art making on people, what experience do we have physically, emotionally, and how are those experiences related to our personal healing. Playing music in bereavement and palliative setting since approx. two decades taught me that I am able to create a healing space for people transforming emotional pain using art and music.
Expressive Art & Counselling Can Help
- Those who are struggling with any aspect of their life
- Bereaved and grieving looking for support
- Assist with self development & personal growth
- to create healthy relationships & effective communication
- To increase self confidence, self esteem & self awareness
- Bring relief to those having to live with depression and anxiety
- To express what is beyond our language
- Find new ideas in how to express and release your emotions
- Release stress and anxiety
- People who have lost a loved one
- With questions of meaning and identity
- To find and reignite your passion
Therapy & Counselling
- Expressive Arts Therapy & Counselling
- Group music therapy for recreational programs
- Compassionate Inquiry (CI) approach by Dr. Gabor Mate
- Psychedelic harm reduction, preparation and integration
- Guided cannabis sessions with live music
- One on one video counselling
Therapeutic issues include:
- Grief, loss and bereavement
- Vegans experiencing depression
- Depression and mood disorders
- Family violence
- Attachment issues
- Performance anxiety
- Separation and divorce
- Anxiety and phobias
- Self-harm and suicide
- Abuse (physical, sexual, and emotional) and neglect
- Social skills/ relationship issues
- Self-esteem/ self-worth
- Identity (gender, sexual, cultural, life stage)
- Eating disorders
- OCD & ADHD
Private tutoring and group workshops in art and music for:
- Retirements homes
- Hospitals & Hospice settings
- Summer camps
- After school programs
- Detox clinics
- Yoga retreats
- Retreat centers
- Self care for employment programs
- Yoga, meditation
- Hospitals, Retirement Homes & Hospice
- Health Care facility
- Life celebrations/ Funerals
Please look at my testimonial, click here.
Please schedule your free 30 minutes consultation via phone or Skype. Ask questions and get answers about my services. This is not a therapy session, per se, it's more an informal meeting to see if we are a good fit to work together.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Kind regards, Iven